ALEKS QuickTables is a research-based math fact mastery program for multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction for grades 3 and up. The online program offers an interactive Student Module with ongoing assessment, learning, review, and visual tracking of student progress. In addition, the Master Account allows parents to monitor student progress and adjust program settings to best fit student needs.
See QuickTables in Action (3-Min Video)
- Research-Based Program with Individualized Assessment and Learning
- Covers 0-12 Range of Facts for Multiplication, Division, Addition, and Subtraction
- Content Correlated to NCTM Standards
- Ongoing Practice Helps Students Learn and Recall Facts
- Interactive Games Provide Additional Review and Built-In Rewards
- Online Access - PC & Mac Compatible
In ALEKS QuickTables, the memorization of math facts is facilitated by a distributed practice mechanism (PDF 253 K) that closely adapts to the individual student. This enables a learning sequence that carefully mixes new and partially mastered problems, gradually moving the learned facts from short-term memory to long-term memory.
QuickTables is complimentary with every ALEKS account. Buy ALEKS Now